• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Grey Market: NL Pure Taste on an SF Budget (1 Viewer)

UTGrad

United States
I bought a pair of NL Pures from eBay at a discounted rate. Seller is 6th Ave Electronics. After doing research, I feel like I need to take a shower to wash off the filth. I just ordered some illicitly imported Swaros pimped out on the US market. I wouldn’t be surprised if the packaging smells like marijuana and a New Jersey warehouse.

With that said, I called SONA and there will be a 5 year warranty I can send the binos to Rhode Island.

Has anyone here bought Swaros grey market? Any regrets?

Thank you in advance for posting links where this has already been discussed. I’ve already read some of those threads. I’d like to open a new discussion more precisely about grey market Swaros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back