• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy Birthday Brian (1 Viewer)

Thank you all very much. Your all very nice people and I always feel I have made some very special friends since joining the Beeb Board and BF.

Nothing special planned for today Chris, but shall have a little drink with a bit of my birthday cake later. God that makes me sound ancient. I am still young I tell you, still young!!! lol I will be out birding next week. I thought it very good that my friends in the royal family have put on a special concert at Wembly especially for my birthday. (must say up too now it has been crap) When are Dire Straits and the Stones on?;)

The good news is I looked in the mirror this morning and I don't look a day older than I did yesterday. Still got all me hair too.8-P

take care

Last edited:
Cheers once again mates.B :)

Now on another forum I am renowned for my songs.............I AM!!! So for you all here is my ofering. The trick is to close the eyes and imagine me singing it for you...................................

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
If youre young at heart
For its hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind
If youre young at heart

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams
And life gets more exciting with each passing day
And love is either in your heart or on its way

Dont you know that its worth every treasure on earth
To be young at heart
For as rich as you are its much better by far
To be young at heart

And if you should survive to 105
Look at all youll derive out of being alive
Then here is the best part
You have a head start
If you are among the very young at heart

Oops missed this.thank goodness for TS.B :)

Another belated happy birthday from me Brian, although, i was quicker on the other side ;)

Beautiful song as usual.o:)

Sorry I missed the actual day Brian, a Belated Happy Birthday from me too. I hope you had a great day.
P.S. Oooooo Just caught the singing...........closed my eyes........hmmmm........sounds just like Frank Sinatra!! ~~~~swoon~~~~

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back