• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy Birthday To Us All!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ruth Daniel

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EX-BEEB"!!!!!!
I'm not sure if any of you are aware that it's exactly 2 years today since our Ex-Beeb forum was created!!
So can I just say a very "Happy Birthday" to us all and thanks again to all that helped with the formation of our very own happy little forum here at BF!
Best wishes to all who partake old and new and long may we continue,
Cheers,B :)

Wow, Ruth, you are well informed! I had no idea. What a brilliant two years we have had, so much laughter, fun and games. Not to mention the serious part of it all...I've learned so much from this forum and am very grateful to those who made it all possible.

Thanks and Happy Birthday! B :)

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun and fun is what we have all shared on the Ex-Beeb!

Here's to plenty more fun and sharing times!B :)

Thanks also to all who made it all happen!:clap:

(o)<Happy Birthday Ex-Beeb!(o)<

Last edited:
Hi Two years, Wow, dont time fly, its been a good two years of Birding lots of fun, lots of comments and above all LOTS of good friends.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOD FRIENDS long may the Exbeeb survive.

all the Best Peter

Happy Birthday to all my friends on both sides of the water. B :)B :)..Maybe we should consider an Ex Beeb outing for next spring!! :D

Hi Ruth,
Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes by, I echo your sentiments totally, and wish a happy birthday, to each and every one.
George

Thanks for pointing that out Ruth, I for one didn't know that so let wish everyone a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thanks to all of you that have become my friends over the past year.

RKell, I'll go along with your surgestion that we should have a BEEB get together in the spring. I recon Brandon Marsh near Coventry would be an ideal location as it's in the centre of the country and its a lovely reserve. So who's up for it folks.

Gosh, two years!! doesn't the time just fly by!! It's a great Forum, with some great people on it. To parody a saying......"May God Bless it, and All who contribute to it"!!
My Thanks go to everyone, and here's Wishing us all more happy times ahead.

Hi folks,

Goodness gracious golly gosh (etc etc) it doesn't seem that long.

Let me say here and now that I've enjoyed every minutes (well almost......) of your company folks and long may we all continue to to be nice to other (what a change from some places!)

Here's to more years.

Bill.

Lordy! Two years today, eh? Who'd have thought!

I think it was Brian who persuaded Andy and Steve to let us have this board, so a big thank you to him too!

(And just for information, dear old Auntie is shutting down more boards with no thought to her posters.)

Happy Birthday to us!

Lordy! Two years today, eh? Who'd have thought!

I think it was Brian who persuaded Andy and Steve to let us have this board, so a big thank you to him too!

(And just for information, dear old Auntie is shutting down more boards with no thought to her posters.)

Happy Birthday to us!

Thank you for the mention KitsB :)

I can't believe it is two years. Well I can as Ruth has reminded us, but you know what I mean.;) Glad that so many have joined us and especially pleased to see we are being joined by some youngsters with some very enthusiastic posts. It has begun to feel a little more like the old beeb board, but different in the fact that this one is always managed so well and that there is so much diversity on the wider forum.

Best wishes to all my friends, old and new.:t: and thanks to Birdforum.:t:

Thanks for pointing that out Ruth, I for one didn't know that so let wish everyone a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thanks to all of you that have become my friends over the past year.

RKell, I'll go along with your surgestion that we should have a BEEB get together in the spring. I recon Brandon Marsh near Coventry would be an ideal location as it's in the centre of the country and its a lovely reserve. So who's up for it folks.

Count me in for a start:t:

Happy Birthday to all my friends on both sides of the water. B :)B :)..Maybe we should consider an Ex Beeb outing for next spring!! :D

.....and there was me thinking you meant Ireland Ray?!:-C ;)

So it's a very Happy Birthday to us all then! We're lucky to have kept it going for the 2 years, but I've never forgotten where it all began for most of us.

Here's to us all....as we were, as we are now and as we will be in another 2 years.

Sue.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back