• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello all. I am crispimage & use my Leica binoculars for birds, animals, clouds, trees ... attorney in North Carolina (east coast US) (1 Viewer)

Hi crispimage and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I look forward to seeing your picture when your less busy.

Don't forget we have a Gallery here too, so you could upload some there too if you wish.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi crispimage and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I look forward to seeing your picture when your less busy.

Don't forget we have a Gallery here too, so you could upload some there too if you wish.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Thanks delia, for your kind words. I look forward to being here with people such as you. Love your quotes, especially the last from Plato's Socrates.
One of my favs is from John Lennon - Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans. At my age I see many which just kept me spinning with no profit, but blessedly many which made my life .

Hi, crispimage and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back