• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello and introduction to me (4 Viewers)

DrAndy

United Kingdom
I'm Andy a retired engineer. Up until 2000 I was undertaking research in the UK. I had decided not to continue with my work, instead my wife and I ceased our respective occupations and moved, full time , to our property here in France. We have spent the last 24 years enjoying restoring our 18th century house and creating a productive organic garden. Of course being outside in this rural area brings us very much closer to nature and wildlife including the observation of bird life in the garden and along the nearby coastal areas. Seeking to improve my knowledge, especially regarding equipment for aiding observation has led me to this site.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Birdforum. I too am new to the site and am overwhelmed with the information birders are willing to share.

Hi Andy and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Andy and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Hello Delia and thanks for the welcome, I see you're based in sunny Scotland. We travel across the channel every year to visit my wife's family who are in Stirlingshire and it's always worth just stopping to look at the superb countryside and wildlife. Cheers, Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back