• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from AditiDeshp (1 Viewer)

Dear All,
I am a passionate hobby birder from India. Please visit Aditi.Deshp on Instagram /www.aditideshp.com, which is my website.
Good to connect.
I am planning a visit to Costa Rica for Birding for 6-7 days during Feb 16-15, 2024.
Any suggestions about how I should go about it?
Thanks and Regards
Aditi

Hi, welcome to birdforum from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish.
Costa Rica is always a popular birding destination, there's no shortage of threads related to Costa Rica.
Maybe create a thread in this forum
cheers,
Andy

Hi Aditi and a warm welcome from me too. In addition to Andy's suggestion, you could also look at our Opus article for Costa Rica: Category:Costa Rica - BirdForum Opus which is full of information and some helpful links too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi, welcome to birdforum from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in where ever you wish.
Costa Rica is always a popular birding destination, there's no shortage of threads related to Costa Rica.
Maybe create a thread in this forum
cheers,
Andy
Thank you, Andy, appreciate your quick welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back