• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Birmingham (2 Viewers)

BrummyBirder

United Kingdom
IMG_20230623_195501.jpgHello Everyone,

Phillip here from Birmingham, UK. I have only been seriously birding again since january 2023 after passing my driving test although I started this hobbie (now obsession) over thirty five years ago at aged 13. I have also just started a blog at BrummyBirder dot com and todate my life list consists of 113 different species (im sure its a lot more than that but my early notebooks from my teens have since been misplaced).

This is me with my wife Louise at our local pub in Sutton Coldfield. My local patch is Ladywalk NR and I can be found there at least once a week.

Happy spotting all.
Phillip

Hi Phillip and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, Phillip. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Hope you “got” the heron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back