• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Iceland (1 Viewer)

Greinir

Great forum!!
Just wanted to start writing on this forum by saying hello..
I´m 21 years old from Iceland, Just started birdwatcing again, got kind of hooked on it from age 6-12, than I went to be an teenager and stopped birding. Now this is all coming back extremely fast. Got my first camera last month (Nikon CP5700), and have been practicing since.

Uploaded couple of pictures in my Gallery, one is of a Mallard mother watching over her young, and the other is of a curious Ringed plover. If your interested please tell my what you think.

anyway GREAT FORUM!! :clap:

Last edited:
Hello Greinir and thank you for taking a moment to say hello to us. On behalf of the staff here at BirdForum.net, a warm welcome to you.

Going to head over to the Gallery now and take a peak ;)

Hi Greinir and welcome to the forum...
Eins og þú ugglaust veist erum við nokkrir íslendingar meðlimir hér. Ég bý norður á Húsavík.

Hi Greiner, and welcome to the forum. My son has just returned from a 10 day visit to Iceland, and having seen his photographs I know where I'd like to go for my next holiday abroad!

Thank you all for warm welcome!
Beautiful picture from Iceland, your son took Elizabeth!

og sæll Gaukur! Hrafn heiti ég. Nei ég var einmitt að velta þessu fyrir mér, datt eiginlega hérna inn bara af tilviljun. Var að spá hvort menn hérna heima vissu ekki af þessu, sá að þetta er ekki Linkað á Stafrænni fuglaljósmyndun.. sem er frábær síða annars! Hef heyrt um þig, Rikki (Ríkarður Ríkarðsson) var búinn að segja mér frá þér og tjörninni þinni. :)

Last edited:
Hi Greinir and welcome to BF

Ég sé að þú ert Kópavogsbúi eins og ég! Við á höfuðborgarsvæðinu förum oft út í fuglaskoðun, aðallega á Suðurnesin. Komdu með okkur! Gaukur kemur alltaf hingað suður þegar hann vill bæta við sig tegund!

E

Hi,Greinir,welcome to BF.There are several members from your part of the world,and a very beautiful area it is.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back