• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from MI (1 Viewer)

tbassngal

United States
Hello, my name is Tina and I have been bird watching for about 20 years now. My yard is filled with trees, perennials and annuals and I live on about .5 acre. I do not have any fruit or nut trees. I am always planting something new to attract the hummingbirds and butterflies. I feed seed, fresh fruit and meal-worms year-round (though they never seem to enjoy the mealworms - which I only put out in winter). I truly enjoy being able to watch all the birds but I don't feed the grackles, starlings or blue-jays as they have been known to chase the rest of my birds away. I most enjoy watching the wrens, hummingbirds and the woodpeckers. I have many breeds of woodpecker and they are the most fun to watch as they truly have quirky personalities. Thank you for letting me join!

Hi Tina and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, Tina. Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have treated a nice little paradise for our avian friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back