• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Missouri - New to Bird Watching (1 Viewer)

LifeIsGood2

Show-Me Missouri
I am new to bird watching. Hoping to post a few photos to see how I am doing with identifying birds. I am nearly in central Missouri and only about 50 miles from Missouri River and close to smaller rivers. I am wanting to learn about birds that live or migrant in my area.

Is there a thread for posting photos for others to identify?

Hi LifeIsGood and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

How do I add a profile pic

I notice that a lot of people have pictures along with their name. How do I upload a profile pic?

Hi and welcome to BirdForum. I hope you enjoy your time here :t:

If you mean the picture underneath names in a post you want an avatar. Click User Control Panel (towards the top right), choose Edit Avatar and follow the instructions.

Hello LiG... I am a n00b too, I have posted several pictures for help with identification, I can assure you the people here are awesome! And welcome : )

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back