• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Moonifa (1 Viewer)

moonifa

Hello! I am so glad to have found this website. I stumbled across it when doing a search on Google for Finches of Tennessee. Hope to be able to learn a lot here as I have only recently caught the "bird fever" LOL. I have a feeder for birds in back yard and of course a hummingbird feeder in front yard. I am sure I will have lots of questions LOL! :hi:

Last edited:
Hi Moonifa,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Admin, Staff and Moderators. I hope you enjoy your time with us - everyone here is friendly and helpful.

Ask away - we have lots of members on your side of the pond who will be happy to answer.

Hello Moonifa and welcome.

So are you seeing a lot of hummers yet? I'm still waiting on mine but after reading today''s carolina listserv, I am not alone. They are all a bit slow in coming around to my area.

Last edited:
moonifa said:

Hello! I am so glad to have found this website. I stumbled across it when doing a search on Google for Finches of Tennessee. Hope to be able to learn a lot here as I have only recently caught the "bird fever" LOL. I have a feeder for birds in back yard and of course a hummingbird feeder in front yard. I am sure I will have lots of questions LOL! :hi:
Thanks for the welcome. I found this site by accident, both my wife and I love birds. We have 10 feeders out for grain and seed eaters. We also have 18 hummingbird feeders. Thay keep us jumping summer and winter. This is the first time I have been at this type of sight hope I,m sending this right

dean and moonifa...

A warm WELCOME to BirdForum....

As you haven't had an official moderators welcome to BF, dean, take this as yours! :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back