• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Naples, florida (1 Viewer)

lonepine

lonepine
Just joined and looking forward to checking in regulary. I have a blog too. I understand I can insert this link in the first hello message. If not please don't yell at me. That's what It says in your rules.
This is the opening lines of my most recent post.

Wild Birds Food before Fall Migration Birds are Searching for High Calorie Foods

When Fall arrives, wild birds travel farther in search of birds food. This is a great opportunity to see new birds if you buy the right bird food and load up your feeders in time. Many birds are insect and fruit eaters. Since these wild birds food are not available in the cold winter months the birds fly south. The wild birds in the north are preparing for their journeys by eating high energy and high calorie wild birds food.

oo:)

Lonepine

A warm welcome to you.
Naples, Florida, I know it well and have some great birding memories of it.
We watched a Nighthawk on 5th Avenue whilst sat outside having a beer!

best regards
Merlin

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi lonepine and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to hearing all your news.

D

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back