• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello. (1 Viewer)

sam.demetriou

United Kingdom
I am new here and logging in to ask about a fluffy blue tit who is making our bird feeder her sleeping quarters.
This blue tit feeder is hanging on our tree amongst many others but Belinda (as we have called her) seems safe and happy.
Currently she’s curled up in the corner sleeping but no sign of nesting just sleeping.

Attachments

• 8a776121-add9-4a06-8dd3-bf5d1bd86c82.jpeg
    8a776121-add9-4a06-8dd3-bf5d1bd86c82.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi Sam and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. It just looks like she's found a nice safe place to roost overnight. Perhaps try and put up a nest box or two next year, you never know?

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Sam and a warm welcome to you from those of us on BirdForum!

Hopefully,gsomeone from your side of the pond will have some suggestions for you :)

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. She looks pretty happy in her little roost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back