• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (2 Viewers)

Hobby

Italy
Hello everyone, my name is Stefano. I'm from Italy, but I have been staying in London over autumn and winter, keen to enjoy the birding scene

Hi Stefano and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi again Stefano

There are a few places that would be appropriate, rather depending on the subject of your post, especially questions.

If the post is regarding identification of a bird, it should really go in the ID forum stating where and when you saw the bird(s).

If you want some general information about birding in the London area I would suggest the Information Wanted forum would be appropriate.

If you have been out for the day and are reporting what you have seen, there are two places one would be Your Birding Day. The other might be the Greater London area (perhaps) in the Local Patch section, especially if there are likely to be several posts into the same thread.

I hope these ideas help you, if you are still unsure, please don't hesitate to ask again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back