• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help with finding a strap (1 Viewer)

vincentcam

United Kingdom
Hi Just wondering if anybody can suggest help with a monucular i own. The Bushnell Legend Monoc 10 x 42 is a useful piece of kit to me due to its compactness but it is really annoying when manufacturers do not design a piece of kit so that a hand strap can be used . There is a slot underneath to take a strap (approx 15 mm width) but this is the only one . I have looked throughout the internet for a solution but to no avail. No straps will fit.
Anybody got a suggestion/with same problem.
Only a matter of time before i drop on the floor.

Thanks

Hi Vincent and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I've moved your post to the Bushnell forum as I think you're more likely to get the help you need there. I renamed it so that it would attract the right attention. You should be able to find it easily as you'll receive email notification of this reply - just click on the link supplied in it.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Just wondering if anybody can suggest help with a monucular i own. The Bushnell Legend Monoc 10 x 42 is a useful piece of kit to me due to its compactness but it is really annoying when manufacturers do not design a piece of kit so that a hand strap can be used . There is a slot underneath to take a strap (approx 15 mm width) but this is the only one . I have looked throughout the internet for a solution but to no avail. No straps will fit.
Anybody got a suggestion/with same problem.
Only a matter of time before i drop on the floor.

Thanks
Doesn't that monocular have a tripod adapter? If so, something like the Tour Strap might work.

You might have already tried, but in case you haven't, search Amazon for "binocular hand strap." Seems there are a few multipurpose straps in different styles.
good luck,
Foss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back