• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi all! (1 Viewer)

Thank you for allowing me to participate. I've captured several species of birds in my recent documentary film that I'm trying to complete. Would it be bad form for me to share it here so experts can point out any inaccuracies that I may have overlooked? I'll refrain from sharing a link until it becomes evident that I would not be abusing the privileges of this forum. While I do not specifially study birds, I did spend about two years filming this documentary and a great deal of time researching. Thanks in advance!

Hi there 3 and a warm welcome to you from those of us on BirdForum :)

As long as the birds are not actually captured and kept, there will be no problem ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi 3ifmCineAZ and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. If you have a video and an account with one of these: Apple Music, Dailymotion, Facebook, Flickr, Giphy, Imgur, Pinterest, Reddit, SoundCloud, Spotify, TikTok, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube you can host it there and share it with us by using the "double picture icon" above the message pane. I would suggest the Birds and Birding forum would be the most appropriate place: Birds & Birding for posting it.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Thank you both! I'll head over to the Birds and Birding forum and see what everyone thinks! I learned a great deal about some of the bird species I filmed during this, my very first attempt at a documentary film.

Thank you. There are so many knowledgeable and talented bird enthusiasts and other photographers here, I'm convinced this is the right place. I just hope some can get around to helping me out but I completely understand how valuable everyone's time is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back