• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi, from France.... (1 Viewer)

CleoCat

France
Hi, I am English, 80 years old, from London, and live in France, where I have 2 trail cameras in my garden, overlooking a birdbath setup.

I change the camera SD cards every morning and view the bird activity that takes place during the previous 24 hours. So, it’s potluck as to what birds get caught on video.

I upload 2 videos to begin with, one of a Nightingale, which I’ve never seen before, and of a Barn Owl at night, which was a surprise.

Have had a new visitor - a Haw Finch – which I hope to see more of, as they are elusive, hiding away in the treetops.

Nightingale -

Barn Owl –

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like. ;)

Two neat videos of the Nightingale and Barn Owl!

Hi CleoCat and a warm welcome from me too. What great videos these are! It would be lovely if you could add them to the Gallery as well; they can then be linked to the relevant Opus articles for viewing that way too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Thank you one and all for your welcome. Greatly appreciated.

I have indeed added my 2 videos to the gallery, as suggested by Delia Todd. Many more to come!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back