• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Israel, March 2013 (1 Viewer)

J Jones

Hi all,

I've just completed an exhaustive trip report for our (also exhaustive!) ten-day trip to Israel in March of this year. It contains details and locations for many of the country's more difficult bird species as well as one or two interesting mammals, such as Striped Hyena.

As with my Morocco trip report from last year, the content is freely available to read and download on my blog:

http://joshrjones.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/israel-trip-report-march-2013.html

Hope it comes in useful!

Cheers,
Josh

I look forward to the read - gutted by the Sinai Rosefinch photo in light of our (repeated) dip!

I failed to complete my March Israel Report before my Cape Verde trip but I will do so at the weekend and get that and the Cape Verde one posted.

All the best

Thanks for the nice report! Looks like you had a great time and your report will certainly come in handy for my next trip.

I saw a striped hyena as well, around the same time you were there and in the same general area but then on the road at night, just as it was picking up a small carcass.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back