• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kenya Endemics tour, August 2024 - looking for 1-3 companions! (2 Viewers)

Ben_T

Hi everyone!

I will be in Kenya for work in August 2024, my first time in the country, and I am very keen to spend some extra time there (max 14 days) to see as many endemics/specialties as possible. I have been drooling over this tour (Kenya Endemics Birding Tour: Cisticola- Birding & Nature Tours in Kenya|Tanzania..) from a local, highly recommended tour company. I have contacted them (they were very nice), but the price for one person is too steep for me. So, is anyone willing to join? I am still flexible enough with the dates - from early August to early September. With other 1-3 people the price would get very competitive!

The itinerary would comprehend the coast (Sabaki mouth, Arabuko-Sokoke, Taita Hills, Nairobi area, Aberdares, Mt Kenya...), targeting all endemics, with high chance of mammals etc. - it is all in the tour link! If interested, contact me via dm for further details!

Best,

Ben

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back