• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Location bird nest for Chickadee (1 Viewer)

melp

Hi, I was hoping someone can help.
I got a nest box for chickadees. I have a balcony an Im trying to find a place for it.

Its 4 meters away from a feeder where chickadees spend a lot of time (look at red arrow).

I took a photo of where I put it for now but Im not sure if thats the best place, maybe has to go up more? or to the end of the balcony? can someone suggest where would they put it?

First photo shows the nest box (yellow arrow) and the rest of the balcony available too.
Second photo is from the other side, shows same nest and location of feeder with red arrow.

Appreciate any help. I hope they use it this spring!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back