• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loch Garten 2009 (1 Viewer)

Tiger_mz

Time to get ready for the return of the Loch Garten Ospreys.

Will it be another year of EJ and OVS or will it be something different?

Don,t know if its been reported yet but both of the North Wales Ospreys are reported to have returned to the usual site

I'm sitting here with a smile on my face - can't wait for the webcab to be up and running. Will just have to visualise EJ moving the moss and sticks about!

Hi Janet,

Thanks for the great news it is wild and wet here and I needed cheering up, that is the best news I could have. Now we need a new male for her.

I have it in my diary that EJ arrived on the 26th March last year so she is a day early.

Please people do not go up there this weekend let her get settled in, there have already been visitors trying to go even with a note on the gate, any disturbance could affect EJ and all our other Ospreys and birds on nests. There will be plenty of time to enjoy them in the coming month.

Thank you.

Ann :egghead::flyaway::flyaway:
The Osprey Godmother

The webcam is on the nest everyone! No sign of EJ at the moment though, and it looks like she's got a bit of work to do to tidy it up!

Hi Sandra,

Lucky you give her my love when you are up there and if OVS is give him a kick, you know where.

Now to watch 2 cameras, this is going to keep me busy.

The Osprey Godmother

Hi Tiger

Can you give me the URL for the group on Facebook as I cannot find it?

Thanks.

The Osprey Godmother

Thanks Tiger,

Now I am a member of Facebook I can join that group and keep up to date with all the "mild hysteria" EJ usually causes. Sorry don't know how else to put that.

Osprey Godmother

Thanks Tiger,

Now I am a member of Facebook I can join that group and keep up to date with all the "mild hysteria" EJ usually causes. Sorry don't know how else to put that.

Osprey Godmother

There is a lot of hysteria about just now.

Hi Tiger,

Thanks I had a look at Facebook and saved the pages in my favourites. Now I am not hysterical but going crazy as I have lost the web cam and get a message from RSPB saying "page not found". Please don't say the wind or EJ has sabotaged the camera already. I was looking at an empty nest, went to make a cup of coffee came back and got the message.

I was not expecting this kind of drama.

The Osprey Godmother

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back