• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loch of The Lowes Ospreys 2010 (1 Viewer)

am here lol. Phone was in melt down. Texts and calls lol. Fantastic. Second attempt at landing was like an old pro :). TOM THE DRINKS ARE ON YOU THIS YEAR.

WOW - Not sure my pulse has slowed back down yet!! Got in from work at 7.45, put both cams on, and thought "definitely soon"! Couldn't take my eyes of the screen, but had a nano second of doubt that i'd actually seen it, when i saw mum at the nest!! I'd best shut up cos i'm gonna be jibbering incoherently soon!! lol :eek!: :-O

Tom, never mind the stovies, get some corks popping!! lol I'm stunned - big WOW!! B :)

I dont believe I was lieing in bath recuperating from the mistake us going back to friends house after a meal out last night when this was going on:-C
OK if this is the official first flight I guess I win but so glad you lot were alert and got some video. Marjorie have an extra laphroaig for me:t:

CHOCKS AWAY, ONE GONE!!! o:)
Glad you saw it Nick you have taken to this like a duck to water, seeing it all on your first year well done.

The footage was great especially liked the missed landing then the perfect touch down from Cam 2 was amazing thanks all:clap::clap::clap:

Mum looked quite proud watching and looking round at her (and Frank's) parenting role now moving on to next stage.

Glad you saw it Nick you have taken to this like a duck to water, seeing it all on your first year well done.

The footage was great especially liked the missed landing then the perfect touch down from Cam 2 was amazing thanks all:clap::clap::clap:

Mum looked quite proud watching and looking round at her (and Frank's) parenting role now moving on to next stage.

Hi Tom. what can i say? Thrilled to bits to see my first fledge! What a first season i've had - i'm pretty near speechless! Good job it wasn't last night or i'd have emptied the Laphroaig!! lol B :) :smoke:

Hi Tom. what can i say? Thrilled to bits to see my first fledge! What a first season i've had - i'm pretty near speechless! Good job it wasn't last night or i'd have emptied the Laphroaig!! lol B :) :smoke:

That was my problem think my mate did empty his bottle last night!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back