• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Marketing Gaffe? (1 Viewer)

tx2ad

United States
I was just perusing the Swaro website, when I came across this pic - the person is literally starting through the wrong end of the binoculars!
Is this some technique of which I'm not aware?
1695872199227.png
This is the original page/link:

A couple of more images from Swarovski, using the CL as a monocular:

Close Up.jpg

Always entertaining (for both young and old), if there are some creepy crawlies for children to look at!

John

Some may disagree, but Tasco binoculars are unsurpassed when held backwards. No veiling glare whatsoever.
Well sheet. I was just getting the hang of those wonderful small, light and delightful SFL 8x40s, and now I have to get a pair of Tascos so I can look at bugs and stamen ... The Mrs will accuse me of GAS again and the rucksack will get heavier to boot.

My 6x30 monocular was able to read the micro-print on my car key, cool stuff. Cool thread.
Could you elucidate, please? Even when we still had proper car keys, I do not recall anything being printed on them. (Telling me I need a 6x30 monocular is NOT the answer I am hoping for :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back