• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Morocco Birding Guides: (1 Viewer)

Phaethon

I may be in Marrakech in February and have been checking in with this group Birding in Morocco. They have a nice website but I cannot find anyone who has traveled with them although they have good reviews on Trip Advisor.

B. Allen Michigan World Birders

Don't know them and don't think I have heard anything of them despite guiding there and 5 tours this year.

There are details in their website that raise issues; 500 species, use of African Pied Wagtail as a target etc

some suggestions:
Lahcen Ouacha Bird (facebook) - +212631612275 al-hassan82 at hotmail dot com
Hamid birdwatching (facebook)

The area from Marrakech is simple to self guide and with either taxis or a hire car. Plenty of sites to explore and 'Crossbill Guide to Southern Morocco' will give you places to go and what to see. Published at the beginning of the year it is up to date and simple to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back