• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

my wrens are back (1 Viewer)

the carolina wrens are building a nest in the swan neck gourds hanging under the porch roof and a tufted titmouse came in for a look. I missed the wrens last year as sparrows took over their nesting area. The wrens over the past years have nested in coils of speaker wire in my garage, one of my small parts bins, in the back of my disabled pick up truck, and in one of my hanging planters. They are a treat to watch and I like thier loud song. The bluebirds were singing today as the rain clouds cleared out and the sun came out. The usual downy woodpeckers, cardinals, robins, nuthatch and other feeder birds enjoyed the seed put out for them. life is returning after the long winter.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back