• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Namibia and Botswana Sep 2024 (1 Viewer)

Maroon Jay

Airborne
Canada
Have three people so far. Looking for a 4th. We will rent a vehicle and travel mostly on our own but with a few guided day trips and a boat trip in Botswana and a side trip to Victoria Falls. 34 days. Expensive but a lot cheaper than a guided safari. Also, a safari tour will be with non-birders looking for lions and elephants and will not stop for a bird. We will be looking for all wildlife including birds, small mammals, and whatever else we can find. Start and end in Windhoek Nambia. Will include coastal sand dunes, Etosha National Park, Capriva Strip, Chobe National Park Botswana and lots of other places.

I shortened the trip to 25 days because I found a vehicle rental company that allows me to leave the vehicle in Botswana and fly back to Namibia. If you are interested I will send an itinerary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back