• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need professional advice - what binoculars do you use? (1 Viewer)

Passionate about bird watching. In this connection, my Bassell 12x25 is no longer enough for me. Share your experience, who uses what binoculars. I’m thinking of getting a new optic with a night vision function, but for now I’m thinking about which model and which brand to take ...
Natan,

You'll find that night vision devices are in a separate category/class than binoculars. Most people would own binos and then if interested in nightime viewing, own a different night vision device. Those are generally divided into thermal imagers, image intensifiers (starlight scopes), and UV devices.

As to binos, my advice is buy the best you can afford, or at least try to get into the $500-1000 range. I went back and looked and I don't see what your budget is. If you provide a $ range, you'll get very specific recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back