• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New camera and new settings (2 Viewers)

simple

Spain
Hola chicos!

I wondered if anyone could help me with some questions regarding good settings for the OM1 with M.Zuiko 150 -400

For instance what Auto focus mode to select and if it is a good idea to have release priority on or off...off seems to be the conventional wisdom but I have read elsewhere that on is good!

Particularly interested in your auto focus settings!

Highly recommend the e-book on the OM-1 bv Petr Bambouska at www.sulasula.com. It was very helpful for my wife with her Olympus cameras. Petra's e-book is on the use of the Olympus OM-1 for wildlife photography.

Most important is to shoot and then evaluate your results. Zero cost for film and film processing with digital cameras and so only your time is needed to learn what works the best for any given camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back