• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New from Lufkin Texas (1 Viewer)

Cam75752

United States
I’m so glad I found another birding group ( can’t have too many ! ) I’m an empty nester retired ;have enjoyed watching and photographing birds for many years
I started young pet birds at home and I worked in the Bird department at the San Antonio Zoo when I was much younger so that certainly hooked me !
But after all these years I never tire of bird watching and learning new things about them all the time !!

Welcome aboard Cam and enjoy your time with us.

Bear in mind that we don't accept any posts about captive birds. Just wild birds ;) Looking forward to seeing some your photos in the Gallery.
Gallery rules are 3 images in a 24 hour period.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing about the wild birds you see while out and about.

Hi Cam and a warm welcome from me too. I do hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Welcome aboard Cam and enjoy your time with us.

Bear in mind that we don't accept any posts about captive birds. Just wild birds ;) Looking forward to seeing some your photos in the Gallery.
Gallery rules are 3 images in a 24 hour period.
I am and have been a member of other birding groups for around a decade now
I am aware that this forum is for wild birds
I was just giving a little background so y’all could know a little bit about me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back