• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Newbie from Darwen, Lancashire (1 Viewer)

Mothernature

England
Hello everyone, just a quick post to introduce myself. I've always liked watching birds and other wildlife wherever I have lived and have spent most of my 60+ years creating gardens that entice my beloved frogs and whatever else would honour me by visiting on a regular basis. I'm by no means an expert in any wildlife but have undertaken the Big Garden Bird watch for quite a few years now and absolutely love noting the changing patterns of birds and how they've increased in my own tiny front garden on a very busy main road over the years (picture typical terrace house). I'd love to know how many of you started with a barren garden and have changed it to encourage the birdlife and other creatures and the thrill it has given you all.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. We have a subforum on here dedicated to gardening for birds, I think you can post there and get ideas.

Hi Mothernature and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back