• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Palm squirrels (1 Viewer)

Vyomkesh

India
Hi everyone,
I would like to get some information on Five-Striped and Three-Striped Palm Squirrels, especially their distribution and identification between both.Hope this is proper forum!

Vyomkesh

Perhaps a book?

Though I can't personally attest to the qualities of this title, at 528 pages, this book has about double the number of pages than similar titles so it's the most comprehensive of the recent publications

Perhaps a book?

Though I can't personally attest to the qualities of this title, at 528 pages, this book has about double the number of pages than similar titles so it's the most comprehensive of the recent publications

Thank you! Its quite authentic btw, the author is the founder of Wildlife Trust of India, a reputed organization.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back