• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Parc Leopold / Parc du Cinquantenaire - BRUSSELS (1 Viewer)

Flycatcher 123

Scotland
Hello,
I'v previous put a post on for Brussels in general and loved the suggestions but, alas I can't get to any of them.
So, I've put together a thread specifically, for Parc Leopold and Parc du Cinquantenaire.
I'm planning to visit these places in March - would be good to have some ideas of the species I can see.
Any species will be good as going from Scotland, there will be many species not found in Scotland.
Thanks!

Its literally 9 minutes by train from Brussels-Luxembourg station (near Parc Leopold) to Boitsfort, which would give you a little bit more chance of seeing non-Scottish species (although I see both black redstart and short-toed treecreeper are possible in the urban parks...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back