• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Peru Jan and Feb 2021 (1 Viewer)

JulesEden

JulesEden
I have a 3-4 week trip with Kolibri Expeditions, starting Jan 15th at Owlet Lodge and finishing in Puerto Maldonado.
It will be:
- the second half of a standard Northern tour with Plataforma [Scarlet-banded Barbet] included.
-3 days at Otorono Lodge
  • 5 days Iquitos [Explornapo/ Allpahuayo]
  • 4 days Muyuna
  • Puerto Maldonado/ Los Amigos. Trip finishes on 12th Feb
Its going ahead and will be fun. I have just come back from Central Peru with Gunnar / Kolibri. Trip report on Cloudbirders so you can see how it rolls out there.
All welcome - contact www.kolibriexpeditions.com

The Peruvians have now added a 14 day quarantine to any arrival from the 4th Jan [tomorrow] - so the above is cancelled.
Thats my 13th trip cancelled now.
Jules Eden

The Peruvians have now added a 14 day quarantine to any arrival from the 4th Jan [tomorrow] - so the above is cancelled.
Thats my 13th trip cancelled now.
Jules Eden
Hi, I was writting one post about Perú october/november 2021, but as I read your posts I just ask if you are planning something in Peru for this year. regards, Eugeni

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back