• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Petition to stop Hunting in Greece for 5 years and pose limitation thereafter! (1 Viewer)

My nr is 4579.

20 sept. I pass also the link with petiton to Poland (to friends, forums etc) I'm very glad that from there is so many signature (until now is more than 170 !)

Thanks to everybody !

Thank you all for the help to stop hunting in Greece for 5 years

Eva Stets-Vithoulka

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

503 left till 10,000!

The encouraging thing is that many of the signatures are comming from within Greece, meaning that the people want the change to happen.

Cheers!

Dimitris

Less than 300 signatures are left until the 10000 mark! :)

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed so far.

Migration is just pass its peak week in Greece and birds will keep passing through for at least another 2 weeks. And then it's roughly 3.5 months till spring. Hopefuly there will be some cover then for the birds to feed and nest in.

Keep the signatures comming!

Dimtris

Last edited:
Hello Eva,

Thank you for the update that is great news and I hope you get many more signatures.

As Dimitris wrote it is good to see so many people from your country have signed too.

Ann :egghead:

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed so far and do keep them streaming in. :) Current tally stands at:

10585 signatures!

Cheers!

Dimitris

(If anyone send me a PM and found my inbox full, I've made space now.)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back