• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

porthmadoc (1 Viewer)

nigeldphoto

:hi: Hi everyone,
Some help please, i seem to remember someone mentioning the cob and estuary in Porthmadoc, i will be in the Maentwrog area next Saturday for a week on a photography course but i have the first sunday and half day saturday free and was wondering if anyone knows of a walk around the estuary inporthmadoc i seem to remember someone mentioning a path around the back of cob records(a good record shop if you are in the area). Has anyone have more details please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Also can you get close enough to the birds to photograph them without disturbing them?
Catch the Light,
Nigel. B :)

nigeldphoto said:
:hi: Hi everyone,
Some help please, i seem to remember someone mentioning the cob and estuary in Porthmadoc, i will be in the Maentwrog area next Saturday for a week on a photography course but i have the first sunday and half day saturday free and was wondering if anyone knows of a walk around the estuary inporthmadoc i seem to remember someone mentioning a path around the back of cob records(a good record shop if you are in the area). Has anyone have more details please? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Also can you get close enough to the birds to photograph them without disturbing them?
Catch the Light,
Nigel. B :)
I went across the cob on thursday and all that estuary land was under water as we had a full day of non stop rain..It's still interesting up by the Osprey sight (5 mins away) with plenty to see in that area even though the Ospreys have now flown. :t:

:t: Thank you for your reply, i will take a look there , can you get there by foot from the cob or does it need a car journey?
Catch the light,
Nigel.
themexican said:
I went across the cob on thursday and all that estuary land was under water as we had a full day of non stop rain..It's still interesting up by the Osprey sight (5 mins away) with plenty to see in that area even though the Ospreys have now flown. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back