• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

PRIME HD is available for pre-order (6 Viewers)

...A quick stint in the backyard and they are better than I remembered! These are some seriously nice bins!!
When the longshoreman "dispute" in progress at the Port of Portland clears up and I finally see mine, I am glad to see you think them better than the samples Frank had. I'm really hoping for that in the 10x model. Nice to hear.

Well after 2hrs of birding with the Primes, I couldn't be happier. The colors and contrast are fantastic! American redstarts and Cedar waxwings looked amazing! They give the great fine detail I like also. These are everything I expected the Nikon EDG to be and more. Charles is gonna have a big seller in these, especially at that price. I hesitate to say this but I did have my first experiene of rolling ball very breifly while quickly scanning the opposite shore of the lake. It didn't bother me and I did not see it again for the rest of the 2hrs. Too bad I have to work all weekend. Looking forward to Monday and some more glass time with these.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back