• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Review of NIkon HG "Sample" (1 Viewer)

hi all,
I'm sorry to let down about any comparison vs bino of other brand but I hadn't the opportunity.
Concerning the EDG in 2-3 weeks I will notify a brief report on binomania, but, for aswer a question, I can anticipate that EDG is brighter in bad light condition.
Anyway, in my personal opinion I can say, definetively, that MHG could represent an instrument near a top line (but not the same!) with a competitive price. In this concept everyone could actually prefer other bino but I t will depends on the personal preferences.

PS: yes, "conchiglie estraibili" in english is extractable eyecups (letterally conchiglie in english means shell)

Thanks Pier, and thanks Piero :t:

I think that answered many of the questions I had .... well at least for the 8x .... :cat:

Much appreciated :))

Chosun :gh:

I asked Fernglashaus in Germany if they would ship a Nikon MHG binocular to the USA and here was their reply translated. ...

From Fernglashaus in Germany

Dear Mr. Mau ,
Thank you very much for your inquiry. Unfortunately we can not provide binoculars to the US (Europe only) .
Best regards

Atelier Rieter GmbH
Paul - Unko Rieter

A little bit off-topic: At least you got an answer.

Three weeks ago I tried to get in contact with a leather good maker in El Paso, TX. No answer! :-C

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back