• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sandwell Valley (11 Viewers)

Small fall of Stonechat across the Midlands with birds in the Valley, Clayhanger, Upton Warren and Belvide
Good Birding YAMYAM

Last edited:
Record shot of the Willow Tit by Alastair Hughes-Roden

Attachments

• IMG_20171006_141335.jpg
    IMG_20171006_141335.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
8 collared doves in my garden this morning. The most I’ve seen together in the Valley for quite a long time.

8 collared doves in my garden this morning. The most I’ve seen together in the Valley for quite a long time.

A Good count that the most I've seen in recent years is two birds, the record count was an amazing 60 birds seen in February 1983

Good Birding YAMYAM

#County News
Flock of 7 swans just flew past Netherton Hill still going NW. Too far away to id per Andy Thomas

Good Birding YAMYAM

7 distant swans flying over NW cranked scope up to x50 almost certainly whoopers Pretty sure I saw yellowcbills from FLASHES #uptonwarren per John Thomas Belsley
More than likely same as above
Good Birding YAMYAM

Local News (Langley Green)

On informing my neighbour that I`d had a new garden tick - a Chiffchaff yesterday, he told me that this morning he had a Sparrowhawk, and a WILLOW TIT on his feeders plus 2 cronking Ravens over.

Cant wait for the Willow Tit to pop over!o:)

Richard

Also seen today
Goosander c8, Snipe x2, Shoveler, Teal, Cormorant c10, Buzzard c8, Kestrel, Sparrowhawk, Ring Necked Parakeet x2, Jay, Bullfinch x3, Greenfinch c28, Chaffinch c10, Goldfinch c30, Reed Bunting, Greylag, Grey Wagtail x2, Stock Dove and Kingfisher,

Good Birding YAMYAM

Ring Necked Parakeets taking over the Feeding Station by Alastair Hughes-Roden

Attachments

• IMG_20171007_121221.jpg
    IMG_20171007_121221.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 47
#County News
4 RN Parakeets, Egyptian goose & 7 shoveler at West park Wolverhampton Per Chris Vaghela

Good Birding YAMYAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back