• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Secret Bird II (6 Viewers)

Accipiter91

Since I let the first Secret Bird Quiz get away from me I will try a new one! However, this time things are a little different! ;) There will be no hints and this one will be a photo quiz! When the "Secret Bird" is correctly ID'd then I will post a new one. The first one is easy! :t:
Good Luck!

Attachments

• Song Sparrow.JPG
    Song Sparrow.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 87
Correct....smarty pants....the answer is song sparrow! ;) Geez! I said the first one would be easy! Here, test your skills on the new "secret bird".....

Attachments

• secret bird.JPG
    secret bird.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 100
wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong! SP: the first two birds I have done were american birds but I may do birds from around the world...not sure yet. Keep guessing and good luck!

Sure reminded me of a Whip-poor-will. But I'll go with Great Horned Owl for something different.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back