• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Secret Bird II (7 Viewers)

Yes that is correct! Great job Larry Lade! I do not have anything against inches, as a matter of fact I would prefer to use inches! I use the metric system because it is universal and that means no one is left out! But...you seem like a pretty good guy so I guess I could include inches just for you! ;)

Ok! Ladies and Gents! Without further ado here is your new clue...

(1) This "secret Bird" constructs an open cup nest on the ground

Ok! I am back from my adventures in Walmart so now I can post a new clue!

(2) This "secret bird" lays a white egg that is speckled with brown and light purple.

Ok! I am back from my adventures in Walmart so now I can post a new clue!

(2) This "secret bird" lays a white egg that is speckled with brown and light purple.

You mean it lays one egg ?? Only birds that I can think of at the moment that lay one egg are maybe terns, and I wouldn't exactly consider their nests "open cups".

Neil G.

You mean it lays one egg ?? Only birds that I can think of at the moment that lay one egg are maybe terns, and I wouldn't exactly consider their nests "open cups".

Neil G.

Oh, I am sorry! I did not mean for it to sound like that! :'D Besides Larry Lade is correct it is a Black and White Warbler! Its been good fun everyone but I have too much on my plate trying to regulate 3 quizzes! For that reason I am giving up "Secret Bird II" and "Bird Search". Try out my new quiz "Bird Song"!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back