• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Share my excitement for new Vortex Razor 85 HD (2 Viewers)

roch

Supporter
Indonesia
Hi Guys!
Just sharing an important milestone for my optic journey for wildlife viewing. I'm not going to alpha yet.
My Vortex Razor 85 HD just coming today and so far compared to Nikon Field Scope 50ED with 27x EP and my sandbox Vanguard 65HD, I'm more than happy both for viewing or phone scoping. The view is wide enough for me from 27x to 60x, clarity and clearness good and I can accept the level of CA on that edge of branches. Will share more review when I found more interesting things.

Cheers
Rochmad

vortex.jpeg

Did you consider the Viper 85mm? There are two American guys on YouTube who do a good comparison of the Razor V Viper.

Did you consider the Viper 85mm? There are two American guys on YouTube who do a good comparison of the Razor V Viper.
Yes I was considered the Viper, but then got some 300 USD discount at B&H on Razor. What I learned from some online comparison, the optic of both could be similar quality. I'm digiscoping as well so quite concern on FOV and also CA. Actually,I'm bit doubt on Razor and aims for Nikon Monarch 82ed instead. But Nikon stock is so poor worldwide. So I bet for Razor. This morning I tried first time on Razor with iPhone 13 and Samsung A52s, I'm quite satisfied with the result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back