• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Shieldbugs. (1 Viewer)

Andy Hurley

Opus Editor
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
A bit like mine then. I use it to phone folk! A very old model. As for mobile, mine, well I tend to leave it at home most days. I have some birding apps on it so I try to remember to take it with me when I go birding. I tend not to use it, its only there for emergencies, if I remember to take it with me.

Andy Adcock

Deplatformed dissident
England
A bit like mine then. I use it to phone folk! A very old model. As for mobile, mine, well I tend to leave it at home most days. I have some birding apps on it so I try to remember to take it with me when I go birding. I tend not to use it, its only there for emergencies, if I remember to take it with me.

Mine rarely leaves the house so is the least 'mobile' of mobiles and please Andy, what are 'apps'.......;)

Mine is not internet capable, no camera, just a phone!

Edit: Haven't we got this the wrong way around, we should be boasting about what our phones can do, not what they can't do :-O

Attachments

• rsz_p5291859.jpg
    rsz_p5291859.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread