• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spectacled Finch (1 Viewer)

tony.saw

I've put a picture of a spectacled finch in the Asia gallery, which you are welcome to use as it appears that there are no other pictures of one. I also have a picture of 6 in a tree that I can post if wanted, but I have already put 3 pictures in the gallery today

Thanks so much for this Tony. I'll upload your picture to the article shortly.

As your picture was the first for the Opus, you may upload another with my compliments 👍 ;) :)

Thanks again lad, for your valuable support of this project.

As I do not seem to have the heading "Upload files" on my pages, please find the following which can be uploaded to Opus if you want. The first is the spectacled Finch as referred to above containing male and female. The second is a crescent-chested babbler which there does not seem to be a picture of in Opus, taken in Bali, Lesser Sundas, Indonesia.
Tony

Attachments

• Spectacled Finch 2 Tungnath trek India.jpg
    Spectacled Finch 2 Tungnath trek India.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • Crescent-chested Babbler 3 Bali Lesser Sundas.jpg
    Crescent-chested Babbler 3 Bali Lesser Sundas.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Hi Tony, thanks so much for these pictures. I'll get them sorted shortly.

As I do not seem to have the heading "Upload files" on my pages,
Sorry to hear this - do you have an option to Edit the articles? It would be easier to advise Ollie if I knew the whole story.

It seems to be a glitch that affects some people (even me!), others were able to edit from the start. A deep mystery LOL

As I do not seem to have the heading "Upload files" on my pages, please find the following which can be uploaded to Opus if you want. The first is the spectacled Finch as referred to above containing male and female. The second is a crescent-chested babbler which there does not seem to be a picture of in Opus, taken in Bali, Lesser Sundas, Indonesia.
Tony
Hi Tony, sorry, could you give the places and dates where you photographed them please.

Hi
Spectacled Finch - Tungnath Trek, Utterakhand, India, 8 February 2023
Crescent-chested Babbler - Bali Barat National Park, Bali, Lesser Sundas, Indonesia. 19 November 2019

While I'm 'here', is there an easy way to find missing images (or pictures that could be changed) in Opus

Hi
Spectacled Finch - Tungnath Trek, Utterakhand, India, 8 February 2023
Crescent-chested Babbler - Bali Barat National Park, Bali, Lesser Sundas, Indonesia. 19 November 2019

While I'm 'here', is there an easy way to find missing images (or pictures that could be changed) in Opus
Thanks very much for that info Tony.

The Missing Images Category that Karol gave you above, should give all of them, but there could be the odd omission.

We've never created a category for pages that would benefit from clearer images I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back