• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Starting a birds of prey statue collection (1 Viewer)

Yeah so I’m collecting these statues of birds of prey and it’s actually quite fun. I’m trying to find some over 20cm tall. I’ve got a peregrine so far and an owl. If you can recommend some cool ones from Amazon, or anything it’ll be greatly appreciated!

I would heartly recommend Karen Fawcett. She is a ceramic artist who makes detailed life-sized sculptures of UK birds and other wildlife. I have several of her pieces.

Welcome to BF.

Any pics of what you have?

(Would this thread be better moved to a more suitable section of BF I wonder?)

Our local Wildlife Trust centre sells gifts made by local artists, some of these are sculptures - might be worth a look?

I would heartly recommend Karen Fawcett. She is a ceramic artist who makes detailed life-sized sculptures of UK birds and other wildlife. I have several of her pieces.

Thanks
The statues are really detailed and it’ll look perfect in my collection 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back