• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski Concept (1 Viewer)

Focalpoint Optics may have got a running start on an embargo that's currently in place.
Assuming that the image is not just a generic representation, then it appears to be a x40/ 42 binocular including FieldPro neck strap attachment.

As I posted yesterday, Swarovski announced that the EL Range TA is also available in bright orange from the 1st of July,
see post #36 at: Updated Swarovski Range and CL pockets.
but this would seem to be something else.

John

Focalpoint Optics may have got a running start on an embargo that's currently in place.
Assuming that the image is not just a generic representation, then it appears to be a x40/ 42 binocular including FieldPro neck strap attachment.

As I posted yesterday, Swarovski announced that the EL Range TA is also available in bright orange from the 1st of July,
see post #36 at: Updated Swarovski Range and CL pockets.
but this would seem to be something else.

John
God I bet your getting your money's worth out of Google tonight John! Good luck!

Perhaps an unintended hint of what's to come, a new SL series of binoculars? *

Recently some of the pages on the Swarovski site have had minor alterations.
In the 'Come Closer' option (at the top left of the screen), after selecting Service and then My Service, you can eventually get to:

SL?.jpg

John

* Alternatively, perhaps not unintended but an Easter egg :unsure:

Last edited:
Do we dare? SL40? Something that had been in the wings, back burnered but now driven to market by SFL. OR... maybe this was what was to come with end of SLC to fill in price gap, but Zeiss SFL actually beat Swaro. Lines drawn? So much fun!

Lee, you wrote "revamp" Is there, or has there been a Swaro sports optic showroom?
Ha! Tom you have cleverly pointed out my careless wording. I was actually thinking of the sports optics dealers that sell binos from different brands, and the fact that the bino brands often supply point of sale posters, shelf labels, store signage, and even cabinets. So the revamp I had in mind was changes to these kinds of promotional materials.

I have not heard of a sports optics showroom owned by Swaro, BUT, who knows what Swaro might be planning, maybe they might open some showrooms themselves......

Lee

Ha! Tom you have cleverly pointed out my careless wording. I was actually thinking of the sports optics dealers that sell binos from different brands, and the fact that the bino brands often supply point of sale posters, shelf labels, store signage, and even cabinets. So the revamp I had in mind was changes to these kinds of promotional materials.

I have not heard of a sports optics showroom owned by Swaro, BUT, who knows what Swaro might be planning, maybe they might open some showrooms themselves......

Lee
Wasnt trying to be, but was hopeful, there might be such a thing. The local Leica store's a beaut. I wish there was something like it for other brands, the internet having so messed with old school retailers...

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back