• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski sustainability survey (1 Viewer)

MandoBear

I recently received an email from Swarovski asking for my opinions on their sustainability strategy. I was happy to give them answers to their questions, and htere was also a free text area for entering other relevant comments. I took the time to express concerns about the durability of their armouring on EL (and others) binoculars of late, suggesting that a more durable material would, ultimately, be better for the environment. Others, if they feel so minded might like to participate.
Swarovski sustainability survey

How "ESG" concerns are balanced against others (e.g. product quality/function) seems not to be the subject of the survey at all, but it can't hurt to say something.

How "ESG" concerns are balanced against others (e.g. product quality/function) seems not to be the subject of the survey at all, but it can't hurt to say something.
I agree, I answered the questions, but I am sure they now know I am not an ESG fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back