• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tallahassee Newbie (1 Viewer)

nmooney

United States
Greetings, friends. I am a recently retired lawyer, now amateur photographer. I am re-learning techniques and upgrading equipment while taking pictures around So. Georgia and the Fla. panhandle primarily. The St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge and environs are bountiful with birds and other wildlife to enjoy from a respectful distance. I already have gotten some great information on this forum and look forward to more exchanges.

Hi there nmooney from me as a retired legal assistant ;) BirdForum is a great place to find answers to your questions and to learn new things :)

Hope you enjoy your time with us :)

Hi nmooney and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi nmooney and a warm welcome from me too. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back