• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The ebird update - How do you like it?.. (1 Viewer)

Actually, I'm not sure what limits the list. If you look at regions other than CR (your example), it seems to be only the latest ten reports, with "latest" defined by start date (e.g., Trip Reports - Japan - eBird). Moreover, I submitted a public trip report that includes JP in the date range shown by the aforementioned URL and my report doesn't show up in the JP list, so...who knows what the criteria are? I suggest you submit a suggestion to eBird to allow the user to set the date range and number of reports shown. In my experience, eBird coders are responsive to constructive criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back