• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thermal scope image conversion to alarm sound? (1 Viewer)

jurek

Is there an app which converts thermal camera image into alarm? One can easily pair a thermal scope with a mobile phone using Bluetooth. I want that when a bright object appears on the mobile screen, an alarm vibrates. So the scope stays outdoors all night, and I get alerted in my tent or hotel room. It could be done through the thermal image or through the phone screen. Any ideas?

Haha, so this would work if the thermal was displaying it's image on a 1st phone screen, and a 2nd phone was watching the first phone screen, with motion detection sending notifications to your 3rd phone!

Just a question of simplifying it now!

Haha, so this would work if the thermal was displaying it's image on a 1st phone screen, and a 2nd phone was watching the first phone screen, with motion detection sending notifications to your 3rd phone!

Just a question of simplifying it now!
I was thinking more along the lines of approaching one of the app developers to see if they'd be able to modify the code of their app to work with the thermal imager while retaining the motion detection/alarm features.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back