• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

today,28nov.09 (1 Viewer)

spock

Went to Minsmere,had a good morning,quite windy,and a cold wind at that,but the sun did come out,and I got to see,
1 Great SP.woodpecker,L/T/Tits,and loads of the others blue&great,Meadow Pipits,Marsh Tit,Willow Tit,but for me the best of the morning was that I was able to watch a Green Woodpecker feeding, for a good 15/20 mins. or so,the bill of the bird goes in the ground nearly upto it's eyes,anyway, got a nice shot or two in the camera.
Loads'a goldfinch,chaffinch around the feeders.

A visit to Minsmere usually produces a good variety of birds, but unfortunately Willow Tit is not amongst them! I'm afraid all of the 'black-capped' tits there are Marsh Tits.

A visit to Minsmere usually produces a good variety of birds, but unfortunately Willow Tit is not amongst them! I'm afraid all of the 'black-capped' tits there are Marsh Tits.
thats the trouble with being a novice at this bird watching,to many birds look the same,so thanks for putting me on track,:t:B :)
have a nice weekend all on'ya..

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back